Andhra Pradesh State Government agreed to provide Health Cards to their employees. Now Government employee of Andhra Pradesh can get cashless medical treatment from all recognized hospitals with health cards . The Employees Health Cards Enroll online application at www.ehf.gov.in
The fasteducation.com will be Published the AP Employees Health Cards online application Enroll Procedure in the following Steps . Who are instructed to apply to get employee health cards enrolment follow the Simple Steps to get AP Government Employee Health Card .
Who are applied to the Employees Health Cards through Online the Candidates will Keep the following Documents to Scan and Upload to Health Card Enrollment .
Required Documents for Submit or Upload to Employee Health Cards Enrollment Online application
- Aadhaar card or Enrollment (UID / EID) receipt
- Passport Size Photograph
- Service Register for employees, which is having name etc with clear visible or Pension Order of Pensioners
- Disabled Certificate (if employee are disabled)
- Log in to the www.ehf.gov.in website
- Submit the username and get password
- Enter the Aadhaar number or Aadhaar Enrollment
- Select "Retrieve Details " then the Application form is Opened
- Fill the forum with Required Details
- Then Upload Scanned Docs
In Case if you had any Doubts and Problems to fill AP Employees Health Cards Enroll online application Dial 104 or 9701369797 to Solve your Problems and the AP Employees Health Cards Enroll online application available from the following Direct link